Join REL Northwest and national Early Warning System and data-use initiative experts for a one-day retreat in the beautiful Columbia River Gorge:
- Deepen understanding of how EWS teams plan, implement, and evaluate interventions and receive a framework for evaluating interventions
- Learn about resources available to support attendance and school-based restorative justice programs
- Hear a practitioner success story about implementing culturally responsive interventions for American Indian students
- Discover shared challenges and solutions to EWS implementation
- Network with practitioners and experts in a regional community of practice
Who Should Attend
This event is designed for district and school teams from the Northwest states of Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington, and others in the country who are implementing early warning systems.
The event takes place at the Skamania Lodge, 1131 SW Skamania Lodge Way, Stevenson, WA, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The event is free of charge, but participants are responsible for their travel and lodging expenses. Rooms are available starting Thursday, August 18, at the rate of $147 USD per night. For more information, contact Deanna D'Souza at Education Northwest.
Make a reservation by August 5 to get a special rate for this event.