Prompt, authoritative, and customized information for Northwest educators … at no charge!
Need research about education policies, programs, and practices? REL Northwest’s professional librarian conducts literature searches for the best available research and provides resources customized to regional stakeholders’ needs. Personal responses may include:
- Referrals to REL research alliance projects and to other regional educational laboratories
- Referrals to Institute of Education Sciences research projects and technical assistance providers
- References to evidence-based research
- Regional educational information specific to your state or community
- Data and analysis support in the areas of school improvement, college and career readiness, and educational equity
"In our work to redesign our high school, both teachers and students recognize that caring relationships in the ‘process’ of education is paramount. It is fundamentally important in trying to think about schooling outside of perimeters of the educational ‘institution.’ You have found some sources that have begun to help me address this important idea. Thank you so much for your help."— Lynnette Evanson, High School Teacher, Livingston , MT
To request assistance, research, or to obtain additional information, contact REL Northwest’s reference librarian, Jennifer Klump, 503.275.0454 or 800.547.6339, ext. 454, or use the form below.